Joining and Supporting CSFPA
Since you are reading this web page, you probably agree with the mission, efforts and actions of the Colorado State Foster Parent Association.
What can I do?
There are several ways you can support the cause of foster families in Colorado:
1. Become a member of CSFPA
Membership in CSFPA is open to foster, kinship and adoptive families in Colorado. As a member you will receive discounts for our high-quality training events, get the latest information concerning foster care in Colorado, and the satisfaction of supporting the only state-wide organization focused on foster families.
Membership is $30 per year. You can join right now from our membership web page
If you are already a member, renew your membership
2. Donate to CSFPA
If you are a not a foster parent but want to support foster families in Colorado, you can donate directly to the Colorado State Foster Parent Association. Who can donate to CSFPA?
- child welfare workers and administrators
- adults who experienced foster care in their past
- former foster parents
- foundations and philanthropic organizations
- small and large businesses that support their community
Your donation goes directly to the services and programs that CSFPA provides to Colorado's foster families.
Click here to make your donation from our secure donation page
. We accept checks or credit card.
3. Volunteer for CSFPA
CSFPA encourages you to donate your time to our cause. There are many ways you can do your part. Call or email CSFPA to discuss how you can help! We are very flexible. You can help with as little as a couple hours per month. Here are some ideas:
- spend a few hours at our Edgewater, CO office helping with filing, taking phone calls, and answering emails
- assist at one of our training events with registration, organization, and clean up
- help add content and maintain this website
- many other possible ideas - there is no limit what you can do to help